Friday, November 7, 2008

Crafts and a big mug of tea


My son and his family will be here for Christmas. This will be the first time I will see the newest addition to the Thistle clan. John Daniel Thistle was born just two months ago and together with his older brother Ethan, now 4 years old, our Christmas will be a joyous occasion.

I've decided to sew a countdown calender which has some embroidery, bead work and applique.

It's a gloomy, rainy and blustery day outside but with a big mug of tea, a craft project and some music on the radio I am indeed in my own little heaven.

Margaret




2 comments:

Powell River Books said...

We spent Thursday until today at the cabin. It really rained last night. My best estimate is that the lake went up almost a foot and the waterfalls are roaring. At least there wasn't much wind. We came down today with only a few wind waves. Looks like a fun project. I have a writing a grant application for a school district I am working for. I want to get it done so I can have some sewing fun as well. -- Margy

Anonymous said...

I have filled my...oops, Finley's calendar with chocolates. I can't wait until December 1!

Thanks Marg!