Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby crafts







My next door neighbor is expecting a baby in May so I'm busy..I'm using left over materials from the quilt I made for my grandson. I finished the bib but have to quilt the changing pad and for the first time I'm sewing little booties, the pattern and sewing instructions can be found here.
I'll post the finished items next week.

Here is my beautiful grandson with the quilt I made for him. He is so precious.




















and his big brother, equally as beautiful and precious. Not sure what he's up to but he is very focused.







5 comments:

Betty said...

Your grand kids are indeed precious. I am also expecting a new grand baby in May I should be sewing for him. I can hardly keep track any more with so many grands and greatgrands. I have great grans older then some of the grands.

Kari said...

Beautiful quilt and adorable little guy!

Scrappy quilter said...

Precious babies. Can't wait to see the finished project. Don't you just love making baby things.

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetheart your grandson is.
Just stopping by to thank you so much for the beautiful fat quarter. I haven't had a chance to post it on my blog yet, but will asap. It's so pretty!

Vintage Girl said...

You did a great job on the quilt. Thanks for the tutorial link, how cute! Blessings, Heather