Monday, October 12, 2009

Upcycled jean purse

In addition to eating, eating and more eating, I finally finished the jean purse I made from a pair of my husband's old jeans. I embroidered swirly designs on the front, used lots of buttons, lined it with left over cotton I had laying around and used the jean legs to make the strap which I attached with buttons.






And now back to eating. I made another loaf of bread, it is so good. Excellent for turkey sandwiches. I still need practice in shaping the dough but the funny shape in no way affects the taste of the bread.


2 comments:

Betty said...

That is very cool. I am a bag person and I like that one.
Your bread look good a turkey san would taste good right now. It is almost lunch time and I am hungry.
Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving.

Scrappy quilter said...

I love how it turned out. So cute. And what a great way to use up jean material.