Monday, May 24, 2010

Finished

Finally...finished my knitting project. I have been knitting for many, many years but I can not read a pattern to save my life. So this year I decided to make knit something from a pattern. I picked this sweet little scarf that I found on a fun blog I have been following for some time now, Said the Hobbit. You can see her scarf here and if you would like to try knitting this scarf, the pattern is here.



The pattern is very easy except for "dividing" which I never did it before, never knew such a thing existed but in this scarf it's very important because that's how the passthrough is made.
So with some help from the hobbit and lots of help from my mother in law I was able to complete it and I really love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job!!

Powell River Books said...

Nice work. I've never knit. I am still trying to work on a crochet afghan but I can't seem to get my stitches uniform enough to to make each of the panels the same size. Good winter cabin project. I'll keep it for them. - Margy

The Hobbit said...

Oh Margaret......I am very impressed.Now that you have the pattern down I think you should make a few more. Un fait accompli.
(ajob well done)