Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Birthday sweater

It started out as a Christmas sweater...missed that.

I'll have it done for February, drats I don't have enough wool!

Found some in the US with free shipping within the US, 50.00 to Canada, this is turning into a very expensive sweater. But thanks to my friend Margy ,who lives part time in the US, I was able to have the wool shipped to her and she in turn delivered it to me.
Ok, back to knitting.

Mom, I need your help...what the heck do I do with all these pieces...


Yay mom!

Ok, I'll have it sewn for Christmas coming up.....I hope.

Surprise mom visit, Mom to the rescue again.....

It's now a July birthday sweater

My first finished sweater, almost by myself ....thanks mom!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! It looks wonderful!!

The Hobbit said...

Good for you !!!!!! A sweater is quite an undertaking....You have been working very hard and deserved that break...........hope you had a restful time at the lake.

Anonymous said...

What a great sweater. And can I borrow MOM to come and help with mine?

Well done you!